Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I think I messed this up last time......

I just got my Australian Mobile Number... I get free international incoming calls... so feel free to call... text..... or leave a voicemail...
but remember I am 13Hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time!

My Mobile Phone Num is.... 431 814 595
but I think from the US, you have to dial (011 61) before it....
so lets refresh... its (011-61) 431-814-595


Worried that might cost to much?
I also have a toll free voicemail thingy you can call... not exactly sure how good it works, but these are the instructions it gave me
Darren 's ContactMe Card
To leave me a message while I'm away: Dial this access number
1-888-579-0208
Press 2
Enter my account number 7211219070876
then press #
And leave me a message.
Hope those work out... looking forward to hearing from everyone!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dar,

wish you well, when you get time get some more pics so we can see the fun we are not having!!
take care
paula

1:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Darren!!! I saw your pictures and they are fabulous!!! Miss you. I'm over Mom's right now using Paula's computer that is pretty much the only way I can see your website. Hope you are doing well and from the look of your pictures you are having a great time. I'm so happy that you got this opportunity. Love you, Laura

1:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home